Can you please fix the distro so it works in the itch desktop client ?
A downloadable game for Windows
Tumbleweed is a poetical game about the life of a desert plant who needs help to spread its seeds. The game takes place in a SciFi desert forged by wind.
You play as the wind and must help a tumbleweed to make it’s way through dangers.
You play with your mouse only (and the spacebar once)
Be careful, the cursor on the main menu is a bit hard to see :D
- Devlog #1 https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/46/$186372/tumbleweed-1-first-day-devlog!
- Devlog #2 https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/46/$186372/tumbleweed-2-gameplay-dev-vs-level-builder
- Devlog #3 https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/46/$186372/tumbleweed-3-first-gameplay-video
- Devlog #4 https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/46/$186372/tumbleweed-4-last-day
It was a lot of work and investment to get there, we really enjoyed making this game and we really hope you that you will love it ! Have fun
- Rémi LEFEVRE - 3D Artist, he is the guy who made all of the SciFi stuff assets
- Kim TERVAMAKI - 3D Artist, specialized in nature and material creation / Sound Designer
- Yohan JAGER - Composer
- Nicolas MEYSSONNIER - Level Builder / Game Designer
- Reece BRIDGER - Writer
- Adrien LUCAS - Gameplay Developper
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Was really looking forward to this one -- but apparently the file is currently in the "Trash" in the host's Google Drive! Disappointing..
how do i play this, it says viewers don't have permission to download
This game is soo deep, I love it, it definitely lived up to my expectations and I really enjoyed it. Who knew that I game about being a tumbleweed could be so interesting. XD
Here is my video of the game if anyone is interested :)
I've never seen such a pure work of art. majestic. The deeper mystries unfold as the world around you tumbles past.
Your game starts at 9:47
A pretty lovely game. The controls were a bit difficult because you cannot control the wind power but anyway I love it. 5/5 !
I especially loved the ending and didn't see it coming at all -- but worked with the themes spoken throughout the gameplay. Such an abstract universe you let me take a quick stroll (or roll) through.
Your download from Google Drive is not compatible with the itch client. Just letting you know.
I'm delighted to let you know that I featured your game again, this time in my Top 10 itch.io Games of the Week video!
AMAZING GAME! I loved the serenity and atmosphere in this game! I featured it in my latest video!
I am so excited to play this game, I played pumpkin jack near when it first came out and it became my favourite indie game. So I am super excited about this one too! :)
Edit: I just posted a video on my YT channel about this game and it was even better than I expected! (The video is higher up in this comment section)